British Acupuncture Council Acupuncture Awareness Week 7-13th March 2016
(by Nick Pahl, former Chief Executive of British Acupuncture Council)
- There was some great local PR in York (see below) and across the country – members used a BAcC press release template to send to their local magazine/newspaper editor.
- The BAcC PR and marketing team produced a marketing planner to generate more patients using the week.
- We sent out a record number of promotional BAcC t-shirts, balloons, pens and key rings. Many members also held “open days” in their clinic.
- We used social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Linked in – search up what we did, if you use them!
- We produced an animated video for member websites. Watch the video here.
- We produced a video of olympic swimmer, Rebecca Adlington for members to put on their websites and put on Facebook.
It was a very successful week again and is well worth promoting.