Danish Acupuncture Association
Members : 388
- A-members: practitioners who are approved by the Danish Health Authorities (RAB-approval)
- SA-members: Practitioners who have approval like the A-members, but who have additional health education i.e. nurse, physiotherapist ect.
- B-members: practitioners who are not approved (RAB) but are working towards approval.
You can only be a B-member for a 4 yr period.
- Student members
- Passive members
- A, SA and B members: 400€ (3000 d.kr)
- Passive: 80 € (600 d.kr)
- Student members: free
Required continuing education:
- 52 hrs over a 3 yr period including 3 hrs first aid.
Requirements for continuing membership:
- Payment of annual membership fee
- 52 hrs continued education
Becoming a member - by filling out application form with personal and educational information at www.rab.dk.
Insurance imbursement - There is no imbursement from the Danish Social Security system, but most private health insurances cover acupuncture partly or fully.